Sunday, December 23, 2012

To my Gramps


I will always love you; I think of you often and miss you so much.  I'm so glad that I became super close to you.  I'm so thankful all those times you stayed on the phone with me for hours.  I miss that.  I miss your emails.  I miss helping you with your computer.  But I'd be lying if I didn't also say I am glad God came and took you home.  You were in so much pain.  I'm so glad I came to see you in early November.  I love your smile.   I don't think it was a coincidence that you sent Grandma to the store; before drifting into our savior's arms.   God taught me something through your death.  He taught me how strong a person I really am.   I remember telling you that you were immortal and would  never die.  I certainly realize how silly that is now.   We will all die; and I'm so thankful that I have a savior who paid the price for my sins, so that I could spend eternity in heaven, where you are waiting now.  Go Blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment